Nintendo on the Release of NES Console with 30 Built-in Games
After the “Pokémon Go” successful launched, Nintendo here once more ready for another gaming product to hit this November.
Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition announced their miniature version with 30 classic games built-in for only $59.99.
Below are the lists of 30 games that come preloaded on the console system:
- Balloon Fight™ 16. Kirby’s Adventure™
- BUBBLE BOBBLE 17. Mario Bros.™
- Castlevania™ 18. MEGA MAN®2
- Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest™ 19. Metroid™
- Donkey Kong™ 20. NINJA GAIDEN
- Donkey Kong Jr.™ 21. PAC-MAN™
- DOUBLE DRAGON II: THE REVENGE 22. Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream
- Mario™ 23. StarTropics™
- Excitebike™ 24. SUPER C™
- FINAL FANTASY® 25. Super Mario Bros.™
- Galaga™ 26. Super Mario Bros.™ 2
- GHOSTS’N GOBLINS® 27. Super Mario Bros.™ 3
- GRADIUS™ 28. TECMO BOWL
- Ice Climber™ 29. The Legend of Zelda™
- Kid Icarus™ 30. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link™
The Nintendo mini replica of its original home console, will allow you to Connect to TV and Wii Remote.
The Virtual Console NES games on a Wii U or Wii system are also can be played with NES Classic Controller after connected to a Wii Remote controller.
A packaged with NES Classic Controller, an AC adapter, and HDMI cable which is composed after the iconic original NES controller. And at $9.99, you can buy the second classic controller which is sold separately.
As what President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime of Nintendo America said, “We wanted to give fans of all ages the opportunity to revisit Nintendo’s original system and rediscover why they fell in love with Nintendo in the first place.” Just like many of their games, this is exciting and surely a big hit.
Also, losing any hard-earned progress is nothing to worry now if ever you wish to step away from any of the classic games because of this multiple suspended points they have for each game. By that, any moment you could surely go back and start where you left off.
Please Note: The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of gamedais.com