1. There is amazing graphics.
2. It is very diverse.
3. There are many people on IMVU.
4. You can chat with ANYONE.
5. there are many (creators) on IMVU that produce the most intriguing products for your avatar (located in the shop tab)
6. There's a IMVU website, where you can find help, offers, and surveys.
7. The game is supposedly *virus-proof and *tested.
1. There are many people on IMVU that are not always the best of people.
2. There has been hackers on IMVU.
3. The site was originally made just for adults, 18+ but now children are allowed with parent's permission.
4. There are purchases that you may have to make if you want an item.
5. The site may not support your computer.
IMVU is an online social entertainment website founded in 2004, in which members use 3D avatars to meet new people, chat, create, and play games. IMVU has more than 100 million registered user accounts worldwide and features the largest user-generated virtual goods catalog of more than 10 million items. Users can access IMVU by going to IMVU.com, registering and selecting a personal avatar. IMVU is free to use, only you must download the client platform of the game which is updated with new and interesting thinks constantly. In the beginning IMVU gives to the new users 1,000 promotional credits to begin. You can earn more promotional credits by participating in other experiences.
Many IMVU users are content creators, creating and selling products in the IMVU catalog. Users also devote time to customizing their individual homepages, setting up public and private rooms, creating and participating in user groups (similar to forums but personalized via the owner), and participate in the Community forums. Additionally, there are numerous user produced third-party websites providing additional forums and resources to the IMVU community. IMVU users also do peer reviewing on virtual products waiting to be submitted into the IMVU catalog.
Become IMVU Creators
You can join the fun and challenging world of IMVU content creators and you can make your dreams of being a fashion designer and stylist, you can create your own products like T-Shirts, Suits, Jacktes, bikini and others sexy clothing and accessories. They give you the basic tools to get started, and the rest is up to your imagination. Earn Credits and build up your own retail empire as you learn industry standard tools and receive validation for your hard work. Gain experience and status as you create products for IMVU members all over the world.
Make your own products
Create your own original designs and start profiting from your efforts. Become a better artist and learn how to start a small business. You can begin small and graduate from simple stickers, and clothing textures, to 3D Rooms with chat and more, Furniture and even Flash scripted games. Don’t see what you want in the catalog? The IMVU Developers says: MAKE YOUR OWN!
Earn credits with your products
After you purchase your avatar name, you can invest your credits into a business that will earn you even more credits over time! With hard work and a little capital, you may discover a lucrative side business that will earn you financial rewards as you continue to develop as an entrepreneur and artist.
What skills do I need?
If you can already use a 2D paint programs or a 3D programs, you’re ahead of the game. If you’re still learning, you can gain experience with the same tools that are used by the computer gaming industry.
Discover what Creators have: the harder you work, the more lucrative your new business will become.
Meet new people in 3D
Shop and dress up in style
What can you do in IMVU?
- Meet new people from around the world and chat with them.
- Express themselves with their 3D avatar, homepages and private rooms.
- Buy virtual items for your avatar and rooms from the world’s largest catalog of virtual goods.
- Play games.
- Join groups and share interests
- Participate in forums to discuss a wide-range of issues.
- Create their own items for sale, ranging from simple 2D stickers to complex 3D items.
- Have fun.
Please Note: The views expressed here belong to the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of gamedais.com